- 106,646 miles
- 2012 Grey Coupe
- Front Wheel Drive
- 1,968cc Engine Size/170BHP
- 0 - 62mph: 8.6s
- 58.9mpg (combined)
- 125g/km CO2
- Tax £110 per year (Band D)
Located at Park Gate
- Park Assist
- Heated Leather Seats
- Pearlescent Paint
- 58.9 mpg
- Sat Nav
- 532 litre boot
- Dual Zone Digital Climate Control
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Multi-Function Steering Wheel
- Cruise Control
- Audio Aux In
- Alloy Wheels
- Auto Headlights
- Rear Privacy Glass
Park Assist, Heated Leather Seats, DAB, Pearlescent Paint, Sat Nav, Dual Zone Digital Climate Control, Bluetooth, Multi-Function Steering Wheel, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Auto Headlights, Audio Aux In, Rear Privacy Glass, Alloy Wheels, Daytime Running Lights, Electronic hand brake, CD Player, Start/Stop, Electric Windows, Colour Coded Exterior, ABS, Fog Lights, On Board Computer, Immobilizer, Remote Locking, Alarm. Colour: Grey.
Checks & Documents
We make sure our customers get to see everything they need, delivering confidence when buying your next car - total transparency regarding the vehicle details, documents, condition, history and pricing.
- Details confirmed by DVLA
- Registered on 10/2012
- No outstanding finance
- Condition: checked & clear
- Not recorded as stolen Previous Owner:
- Valid MOT
- Expires 23/07/2020
Original certificates are available - view & test drive this car at Park Gate. If a service or MOT is due this will be carried out as part of our preparation process.
This is the manufacturer’s list specification and technical details for this model when supplied new. Carsaz offer the details below in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of any specification/information supplied by 3rd party providers. Therefore all buyers are advised to view vehicles at our showrooms and ensure that they validate the specification of the vehicle and that this meets their specific requirements.
The manufacturer's specification for this car is not available at this time - please call for more details.
- CO: 0.273
- CO2 (g/km): 125
- HC: Not Available
- HC+NOx: 0.181
- Noise Level dB(A): 72
- NOx: 0.143
- Particles: 0.0004
- Standard Euro Emissions: EURO 5
Engine and Drive Train
- Camshaft: DOHC
- Catalytic Convertor: Yes
- CC: 1968
- Cylinder Layout: IN-LINE
- Cylinders: 4
- Engine Layout: FRONT TRANSVERSE
- Fuel Delivery: COMMON RAIL
- Gears: 6 SPEED
- Number of Valves: 16
- Transmission: MANUAL
- EC Combined (mpg): 58.9
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC Applies: Yes
- EC Extra Urban (mpg): 67.3
- EC Urban (mpg): 47.9
- Badge Engine CC: 2.0
- Badge Power: 170
- Based On ID: Not Available
- Coin Description: TDI 170 BlueMotion Tech
- Coin Series: GT
- Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 07: 26E
- Manufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years: 12
- Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years: 3
- NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %: Not Available
- NCAP Child Occupant Protection %: Not Available
- EURO NCAP Front and Side Impact test - Star Rating.: N/A
- NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09: Not Available
- EURO NCAP Pedestrian test - Star Rating.: N/A
- NCAP Pedestrian Protection %: Not Available
- NCAP Safety Assist %: Not Available
- Did at least one aspect of this vehicle's safety give cause for concern?: No
- Service Interval Frequency - Months: 24
- Service Interval Mileage: 20000
- Special Edition: No
- Special Order: No
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage: 60000
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years: 3
- Vehicle Homologation Class: M1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs): 8.6
- Engine Power - BHP: 170
- Engine Power - KW: 125
- Engine Power - RPM: 4200
- Engine Torque - LBS.FT: 258
- Engine Torque - MKG: 35.7
- Engine Torque - NM: 350
- Engine Torque - RPM: 1750
- Top Speed: 141
- Alloys?: Yes
- Space Saver?: No
- Tyre Size Front: 235/40 R18
- Tyre Size Rear: 235/40 R18
- Tyre Size Spare: FULL SIZE
- Wheel Style: INTERLAGOS
- Wheel Type: 18" ALLOY
- Height: 1417
- Height (including roof rails): Not Available
- Length: 4802
- Wheelbase: 2711
- Width: 1855
- Width (including mirrors): 2090
Weight and Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 70
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 1950
- Luggage Capacity (Seats Up): 532
- Max. Loading Weight: 468
- Max. Roof Load: 100
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked: 1800
- Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked: 750
- Minimum Kerbweight: 1557
- No. of Seats: 5
We'll appraise your vehicle and help you with a great part exchange deal.
Part Exchange Valuation for Your Vehicle
This valuation is for the vehicle you specified and is valid until :
(, , , ) with miles.
If any of these details are not correct please contact us.
We understand the value of your part exchange and how this contributes to the final ‘cost of change’ when considering purchasing a new vehicle. The ‘cost of change’ is the real cost to you of buying a vehicle - the difference between the retail price of our vehicle and the trade value of your vehicle. For more information about how we valued your part exchange vehicle please see our Part Exchange information page or contact us.
Definition of Vehicle Condition
Needs no reconditioning or repair work, all paintwork is free from damage (chips, scratches, dents); The interior will be unmarked & unworn or damaged; the wheels & tyres (including any spare) are unmarked and the tyres have a minimum 6mm tread all round; it will be in original factory condition and have only OEM factory fitted equipment and parts; all accessories, manuals and keys will be available and in new condition; the vehicle will have a full service history & at least 6 months MOT; all vehicle documentation is available for inspection.
Has a full service history and valid MOT; mechanically in good condition; it might need some rectification work to make it suitable for sale or need minor work on the paintwork, bodywork or wheels; manuals and keys will be available; all vehicle documentation is available for inspection.
Has an incomplete service history or no MOT Certificate; might need mechanical work or need work to rectify paintwork, bodywork or wheels, has missing documentation or keys.
Vehicle mileage will have an impact on the valuation. All valuations must be considered as a guide only and final valuation value will be subject to appraisal.
This vehicle is currently For Sale
The online part exchange valuation is provided as a free service to you - our prospective customer. Due to recent significant increases in the cost of this service to us from our service provider it is now necessary for us to request a legitimate mobile number from you prior to providing you with your valuation. Once you have submitted your details we will send a code to your mobile via SMS (typically within 60 seconds) which once input will allow you to view your valuation on screen, we will also email this valuation to you for your records. We not only request your contact details for verification purposes but also so we can talk to you about your vehicle and the guide valuation in detail. This conversation may result in a firmer offer making it more cost effective for you to buy your selected vehicle from us.
Please note: Your phone number will not be passed to third parties and will not be used for any other reason than to contact you to discuss the valuation of your part exchange and our vehicle you are interested in.
Finance - representative example
|Balance to finance||£|
|Total amount payable||£|
|Interest rate (fixed)||%|
Apply for Finance
Finance available subject to status (indemnities may be required). The illustration provided is a guide based on your interpretation of your personal credit rating. This should not be construed as an offer to provide finance. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase, any offer will be subject to a personal finance quotation taking into account your personal circumstances.
If you have had problems securing finance/credit in the past then please contact us direct so that we can generate a bespoke finance illustration for you based on your personal circumstances.
Carsaz Park Gate
Please contact us to arrange a viewing or test drive and please note that our cars can be moved from one showroom to another for customer viewings.Print Details